Darenda D. Marvin
Ms. Marvin, a certified land planner, represents landowners and developers in connection with obtaining entitlements from the local, regional and state government. Her expertise is concentrated in the area of procedural requirements and she advises clients on projects ranging from large residential subdivisions and mixed use planned communities to Developments of Regional Impact. Ms. Marvin previously worked for Manatee County where she regularly provided expert testimony to the Board of County Commissioners and other advisory boards.
- University of Alabama B.A., Urban and Regional Planning, 1990
- Member, Junior League of Manatee County (1997-2005)
- Member, Central Community Redevelopment Agency (2002-2003)
- Member, City of Bradenton Code Enforcement Board (1995-1996)
- Agency Advisory Committee, Family Resources, Inc.
- American Institute of Certified Planners, 1997
- American Planning Association
- Florida Planning and Zoning Association, Gulf Coast