Kyle W. Grimes
Mr. Grimes is an associate attorney of the firm. During law school, he clerked for a Tallahassee administrative law firm and was an active member of the Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law. Mr. Grimes returned to Manatee County and is the fourth generation of the Grimes family to practice at the firm. His work for clients includes: review and preparation of various land use-related agreements, land use and commercial litigation, real estate contracts and litigation, and general civil trial practice.
- Florida State University J.D., with Honors (in the top 15%), 2017
- University of Florida B.A., Political Science, with Honors, 2013
- Florida Bar Association
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Florida Planning and Zoning Association, Gulf Coast Chapter
- Manatee Young Professionals