Mr. Parks is a partner of the firm who focuses his practice on real estate and project development as well as construction law. Over the course of his career, Mr. Parks has represented clients in all aspects of real estate and construction matters ranging anywhere from the acquisition and construction of large scale commercial projects, including land use matters related to that development, to litigation related to such projects. He has prepared and negotiated countless sales agreements, leases, as well as construction contracts (including AIA contracts) for both residential and commercial properties and has extensive experience representing both lenders and property owners in connection with the acquisition, financing, and development of real property.
Mr. Parks complements his real estate and construction practice with a comprehensive general civil litigation practice primarily focusing on commercial disputes. He also represents numerous corporations and limited liability companies and has experience with everything from corporate formation to shareholder disputes and dissolution. He regularly represents his corporate clients in connection with business issues such as the issuance of stock or membership interests, preparation of buy/sell agreements, the negotiation and drafting of commercial leases, and the sale or acquisition of company assets, including the sale or acquisition of liquor licenses.
- Real Estate & Project Development
- Construction Law
- Commercial Transactions & Business Planning
- Trial Practice
- University of Florida J.D., with honors, 2002
- University of Miami B.A., 1998
- Member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar and Manatee County Bar Associations
- Member of the Florida Medical Association Alliance
- Former volunteer at the Mote Marine Mammal Rehabilitation Center
Bar and Other Professional Affiliations
- Florida Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Admitted to practice before all Courts of the State of Florida, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, all Courts of the State of Maryland, and the United States District Court for the District of Maryland.